• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Pole120 Mirko Skid Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Pole a reminder and he adminited he forgot us :(
He should be posting soon

He forgot! Geez... I thought he made enough money off these to make it worth his while :confused:

Come on Josh help a guy out I've got CarCraft Summer Nat's coming to town on July 17-19th and I don't want to worry about ripping up my freshly painted splitter! (yes it has cured long enough this time not to chip :laugh:)

He forgot! Geez... I thought he made enough money off these to make it worth his while :confused:

I don't rip people off...

I have an RFQ into the fabricator, as soon as i hear back from them i will start an official post with new pricing information and payments can be sent in. I apologize for my lack of progress, but if you had the week I had, things would slip your mind too.

Pricing is in, and lead time is short which is good news for us. Have a feeling the shop is slow and looking for work. I'll be starting the official thread tonight and we can get payments started ASAP.

I don't rip people off...

Come on man I NEVER said you rip people off. Don't assume things :nonono:

I was merely stating that I didn't think that CEG was hounding you to make a product that you had more time and effort in then was worth your while. So I was surprised that you forgot about it.

Pricing is in, and lead time is short which is good news for us. Have a feeling the shop is slow and looking for work. I'll be starting the official thread tonight and we can get payments started ASAP.

Sweet!! Can't wait :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back