• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check: Paintless dent removal, tinting, detailing.

Interest check: Paintless dent removal, tinting, detailing.

• Total voters
well, considering the way it turned out - the poor guy opened his shop and paid his guys to come in on saturday pretty much just for me, so i'm glad i did show up lol! but i wouldn't commit to something if i wasn't going to show up anyway.

it was a good trip though, made great time and had fun.

well, considering the way it turned out - the poor guy opened his shop and paid his guys to come in on saturday pretty much just for me, so i'm glad i did show up lol! but i wouldn't commit to something if i wasn't going to show up anyway.

it was a good trip though, made great time and had fun.

hell i even showed up. sadly my tour isnt worth getting dents removed from anymore.

learning about how they do the paintless dent removal was awesome, my father being a mechanic was also very interested and had a blast, but yeah typical Northeast Fashion

yeah it was alittle weird. but i got to see how they do everything so i know that they are a very reputable company that when i own a car worth getting paintless dent removal done or tinting or detailing ill head back

Back