• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check: Paintless dent removal, tinting, detailing.

Interest check: Paintless dent removal, tinting, detailing.

• Total voters

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I've contacted Dent Tech in Allentown about doing a meet at their shop and they are cool with it. They've hosted other car clubs in the past and said we can set up a tent outside the garage, have food, etc. There is a hoagie shop right next door and a good pizza/sub shop in another strip plaza a few feet away.

I'm told they will bring in their "bumper guys", have their detailer there as well as their tint man. There are plenty of services that they offer and will work with us on what we are interested in.

I was thinking of doing this in the spring. Is anyone interested in getting their windows tinted, car detailed professionally, or any dings removed?

A guy I know took his Fusion there for hail damage and they did a great job. Cant even tell anything was ever wrong with the car. I will have first hand experience with their shop next week and will let you know of my experience.

I need to contact the owner for more details but wanted to see if there was any interest first. I'm going to invite the NECO guys also. I think it would be nice to have a dual meet so we can hang out with another club and have some fun.

Here is the website so you can see all the services they offer:
http://www.denttechpdr.com/index.cfm
I'm told any of these services can be done at our meet. If there would be something special you'd want done, I would need to know in advance so I can let them know.

Also, we can watch the vehicles getting repaired, tinted, etc. We can hang out right by the garage where the work will be done. They will even explain the process to us.

Please keep this thread clear of any chatter not having to do with their services. Please post if you are interested and in what service(s) your are interested in.

Last edited:
Getting a professional tint job would be nice. I don't think they would like the joke about trying to detail the outside of my car though. Lol. I wonder if they can tint my front windows to be a close match to the factory tinted windows on the back half of the car.

Whats their quality like on tint? I'd consider getting the svt tinted if you say they are good quality. I know we have similar understandings of the word quality.

Getting a professional tint job would be nice. I don't think they would like the joke about trying to detail the outside of my car though. Lol. I wonder if they can tint my front windows to be a close match to the factory tinted windows on the back half of the car.

That would be funny.. "hey can you detail my ride?" Detail guy: "No!"
I'm sure they could do that.

Whats their quality like on tint? I'd consider getting the svt tinted if you say they are good quality. I know we have similar understandings of the word quality.
I will ask to see their tint and report back. I am going to schedule my appointment with them for either Friday or Monday.
Yes, we do have an understanding of the word quality. :)

If you have any other questions, post them for me. I will ask them when I am there and get the answers for you. I will also be speaking with the owner to get more information on what they have done in the past for other car clubs.

according to the map ,just down the road from Sauerkraut Lane :laugh: but that would be good if it was a little closer:blackeye:

I will ask to see their tint and report back. I am going to schedule my appointment with them for either Friday or Monday.
Yes, we do have an understanding of the word quality. :)

Sounds good, I'd like to know more information about the tint. Laser cut / hand cut, warranty... things like that. Though I won't turn down pictures either. So you are getting your tint done there? What %'age?

I've got a ding in the GTO that I want fixed. Also a few nicks in the hood from road debris if they would be able to buff those out.

Damn you guys! I might try to setup a paintless dent removal at SZ again. I need it bad and could use a sweet discount. I like that you guys tailgate while the dent removal guy is working.

Joe, they are cool with us hanging out at the garage while they work. They will even explain the procedure for any service that they perform. They seem like nice guys and said they normally have a good time when the car clubs come to the shop.

Chris, I will ask and let you know.

according to the map ,just down the road from Sauerkraut Lane :laugh: but that would be good if it was a little closer:blackeye:
If it was down the road from Bacon Blvd. you'd make the drive. ;)

Sounds good, I'd like to know more information about the tint. Laser cut / hand cut, warranty... things like that. Though I won't turn down pictures either. So you are getting your tint done there? What %'age?
I've written your questions down and will get you the answers on Monday. I'm not having tinting done this time.

I am interested, don't know if i will have the money to get anything done but i would still love to go
Save up. ;) You are welcome to come and hang out.

I'm hoping the owner will be in on Monday so I can talk to him about pricing and such also. Questions, post them up and I will report back with the answers on Monday afternoon.

This is a cool idea :). Any idea on what the prices may be? I have a small dent in my front right fender compliments of the previous owner :rolleyes:. It never really bothered me much, but for an ok deal, I'd get it fixed :). I also might want to get my windows re-tinted. Not sure if it was the quality of the tint, or just how it was installed, but everything looks kinda blurry though my current rear windows :blackeye:.

Interested in PDR for 2 small spots depending on the date.

I've wanted to do this for a little bit but have been worried about PDR in general because of the troubles Allen had with his SVT. (fyi: this was not at the same place that we are considering here)

Date?

Date?

Let me know the date you guys would want to do this :cool:
Have a little ding in the back bumper :nonono:...maybe i'll get my windows tinted if the price is right:rolleyes:

I have a list of your needs/wants and will make sure they are addressed on Monday. :)

I'm in for the meet. I want my windows tinted too....depending on price. After this month, any Sunday would be best for me. I usualy work 6 days a week during the Summer. But Ill still try my hardest to show up. It sounds cool.

Back