• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: New ford jackpoint covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
I can get new ford jackpoint covers unpainted or painted the color of your choice.

Unpainted 35 shipped ea

Painted 55 shipped ea

The more ordered by one person the cheaper it will be

so

1=35, 2=32.50, 3=30, 4=28.50 ea unpainted

1=55, 2=52.20, 3=50, 4=48.50 ea painted

I will have pics posted soon of silverfrost they are out for paint right now.

*disclaimer because these will be freshly painted they might not match 100% body color but will not be off my much. They will be painted by paint code

T-red=FL
Silverfrost= TS
Black= UA
T-green= SU

Last edited:
1. Locolobo-2 silverfrost
2. CSVT#49 - 4 unpainted (2 front, 2 rear - yes they are different)

Then why did Ford have different part numbers... And why can't I swap jp covers on my car and have them fit properly :shrug:

Then why did Ford have different part numbers... And why can't I swap jp covers on my car and have them fit properly :shrug:
there is only one part number for new unpainted covers from ford. I never tried swapping locations on mine lol so idk about that. maybe they like where they are?:shrug::laugh:

agreed ordered mine from Ford a few weeks ago.. Only one part number

Interesting... when I ordered a replacement for my car when I first bought it back in 05 there was specific part numbers for driverside front/passengerside rear and driverside rear/passenger side front. Quite odd. I wonder if they modified the design in the later models since mine is an 98 E0... that wouldn't make sense, but yea... interesting none-the-less

I might be interested in some Sam....I will let you know in a day or so. You wouldn't happen to have a passenger side skirt would ya? Perferably black.

I think the part numbers have to do with the location of the web inside the JP cover. The web that the safety strap connects to. They either favored the right or the left, maybe..... :shrug:

I think the part numbers have to do with the location of the web inside the JP cover. The web that the safety strap connects to. They either favored the right or the left, maybe..... :shrug:
either way i have never had a problem with a strap reaching its designated area............ I have only ever had one part number and never had any issues.

1. Locolobo-2 silverfrost
2. CSVT#49 - 4 unpainted
3.ACGCSVT00- 4 unpainted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back