• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check: Mirko skid plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newsvt

Veteran CEG'er
Just checking if anybody would have any interest in these, my mirko is on its way and I would like to protect it!

There the same ones pole made, I asked him about them and it would be cheaper to get a few made then just one.

I'm not sure on price or anything yet I dont really wanna check unless there is interest in these! So let me know people and I'll check everything out.

I have a mirko im repairing right now so I would be down for one if the price and timing is good! I saw some of these in person and they look nice.

I'm gonna wait till tomarrow to see how much intrest I get on these and I'll call josh(pole) to get more info unless he posts here to fill us in a little.

They are nice I seen his mirko after having it on for how long and its still in great shape!

I would be interested as I'm probably going to be ordering a Mirko in the near future.

guys if you have a mirko this is a must have. I have scrapped mine a few time, ever so lightly and of course the skid plate did its job.

This is a quality peice and worth every penny ...

Well I'm going to call josh today and see what he has to say, I'll keep everyone posted! Thanks brapple this is a very helpful piece, I mean after all wouldnt you wanna protect a $300 piece?

guys if you have a mirko this is a must have. I have scrapped mine a few time, ever so lightly and of course the skid plate did its job.

This is a quality peice and worth every penny ...

X2!
I ripped a squirrel to pieces with mine. I had a small chip in the mirko afterwords, must have been from flying teeth, bones, and claws :laugh:

I'm extremly interested also...I'm new to the group buy scene and need to know what to do to purcase/deposit or what ever it is that needs to be done. The skidplate is a life saver, when i drove back to the east coast from michigan all those little bumps and pot holes ate the crap out of the mirko...

i'll probably be interested. what did these go for the first time around?

i didnt care before(never really scraped) but now that i got it painted the right way... im starting to care :eek:

edit: $72.70 in gb#2

I just talked to josh he's gonna make some phone calls tomarrow and hopefully get some prices! To keep cost down we'll prob need around 10 people.

I'll keep everyone posted!

I sent out a request for quote last night. Hoping to hear back from them today. I'll start a new GB thread once i have pricing.

let me just say...i have one as well....there are more bolts holding the skid plate to the mirko then mirko to car. Josh over built this. so now like other people i hit stuff on purpose just to see how strong it is...so far its in perfect shape :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back