• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Italian leather boots and armrest cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) qbcsvt
2) dlphnfn - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan
3) TourEnvy
4) Conceptrs913 all three black w/ blue stiching
5) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching
6) Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
7) Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98
8) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan

1) qbcsvt
3) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter, E brake boot- Black w/ black stiching, Pre98 armrest in Tan.
8) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan

I'm definitely in for at least one piece, but question - could I have an e-brake boot made that's longer? My Transfer Racing handle is a little short, so the boot would have to be about 1.5" longer when the handle is down.

At the very least, I'm in for an armrest cover. If they can do the custom e-brake boot, even at an additional fee, I'd be down for all 3.

1) qbcsvt
3) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter, E brake boot- Black w/ black stiching, Pre98 armrest in Tan.
9) Matty K

I will make an inquiry about it. I dont think it will be a problem.

1) qbcsvt
9) Matty K
10) CSVT#49 - pre98 shift/ebrake boots in black w/red stiching

1) qbcsvt
9) Matty K
11) MrFord - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan

I made a mistake in my original post....

We carry BOTH 95-97 and 98-00 shift & ebrake boots. Everyone can get in on this deal!!

I only see pre 98 people signed up so far

Custom colors are now up on the website!

See my initial post for links

The only colors that cost additional is the Grey leather. We are currently shopping for the Tan leather and as soon as we procure some, I will let you know what if any additional cost is involved.

How are you matching the P-Tan? Can you describe the other material choices? one looks suede and the other looks like a crushed leather?

How are you matching the P-Tan? Can you describe the other material choices? one looks suede and the other looks like a crushed leather?

The leather is self explanatory, it's finish is very close to your oem shift boot only the leather is much softer and pliable.

Alcantara:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcantara_(material)

As for specifically matching prairie tan, I would need to inquire about doing that. We are shopping around for Tan but not a "color matched" shade of it. I'll let you know shortly what I find out....

Concerning color matching "specific" shades of leather.....

As I figured, this is a very costly thing to do and in addition to that generally requires a large order be placed. I'm sorry we wont be able to offer this.

Additionally, the color samples should be a guideline of what to expect. Leather being a natural material can vary slightly in finish and shade from batch to batch. Just a FYI.

I will be starting the group buy later today. Instead of needing 50+ people as outlined, I've been authorized to offer the group buy pricing for two weeks with no minimum order. I will give details in the Group buy post.

1) qbcsvt
9) Matty K
12) boumacj 98-00 All three in black leather w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)

1) qbcsvt
9) Matty K
12) boumacj 98-00 All three in black leather w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
13) JPS98SVT - Pre 98 - all three - black with red stitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back