• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Italian leather boots and armrest cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
I want to announce to everyone as of yesterday, I'm now the official North America sales rep for The Tuning Shop UK! In addition to sales marketing, I will also be helping to introduce new product lineup for popular US vehicles that are currently not offered. To kick off my new position, I'm gauging interest in doing a group buy on leather products for the Contour and Cougar communities. We make product for both styles of center console on the Contour and Cougar so everyone can get in on this deal.

As many of you are no doubt aware, to my knowledge, the only source we previously had for high quality replacement leather boots was Redline. They certainly make a great product, but they charge a hefty premium for their goods. The Tuning Shop UK can now offer you leather products that go toe to toe with Redline at a fraction of the price!

The quality of these boots are in a word.... superb. OEM cut for a factory fit made with 100% Italian leather, double stitched with your choice of color. The leather is buttery soft, MUCH nicer than my well maintained factory one!

Here are the pics. Installed pics for the Contour will follow soon once I get my pre 98 console from HolyRollerzC3's group buy. Leather armrest pics will follow soon as well, there still currently under production as a new product as are the 98-00 Contour boots. Both will be ready and available for the group buy and listings on the website will be up shortly.

These pics are for the 95-97 center console and the last pic is our boots in a 99-02 Cougar with SS.

Contourboots1.jpg

Contourboots2.jpg

Contourboots3.jpg

37228d1242782028-cougar-interior-products-uk-vendor-dsc00007.jpg.jpg

Prices are as follows....

USA

$25 98-00 Leather shift & ebrake boot (normally $29 shipped, save 14%)

$20 95-97 Leather Armrest (normally $30 shipped, save 25%) (New product $20.18 not listed yet)

$42 Leather shift & ebrake boot with Armrest cover (normally $50 shipped, save 16%)

Short throw shifter cuts are available at no extra charge. Simply specify how much shorter you want it modified from stock.

Color Chart:

Leather colors:

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Colours_1.jpg

Alcantara colors:

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Dante.jpg

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Madras.jpg

Prices are all inclusive (shipping, duty fee, paypal fee, and your choice color stitching). I make a small commission off each sale so by participating in the group buy or purchasing direct from out website, your helping me and my family out as well!

I'm sorry guys, I tried my all to get the price down and cut you in on a fair deal but between the extra paypal fee's for accepting foreign currency and extra shipping, there is virtually no cost savings I can pass on through a group buy. Your better off at this time ordering directly from the website.

In the near future, we will have a dedicated North America version of the website and at that time be able to take Canadian dollars directly (no need to convert to US dollar).

Our margins are thin as it is so believe me when I say I've done the best I can on price. Between CEG and NECO I'm looking for 50+ people total which I believe should be easy mark to hit across both communities. The pricing I have quoted is for 50+.

Please note, for all orders placed through the website: Do me a favor and in the comments box on checkout, in addition to specifying your stitch color, please add "Greg Peterson sale". This will insure I get credit until auto tracking of my sales are coded into the website ;)

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/?Currency=USD

So who's in? :D

(please indicate 95-97 or 98-00 and your color of stitching)

1) qbcsvt
2) dlphnfn - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan
3) TourEnvy
4) Conceptrs913 all three black w/ blue stiching
5) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching
6) Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
7) Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98

so its the same shift boot for pre98 and post 98 consoles? how hard is the install of the boots? also can they make the boots a certain height for a short throw or a cut down stocker?

so its the same shift boot for pre98 and post 98 consoles? how hard is the install of the boots? also can they make the boots a certain height for a short throw or a cut down stocker?

The shift boots are different on the 95-97 and 98-00 consoles but we carry both styles. Yes, if you tell us how much shorter you want the boots we will cut them down to SS size.

so you do a trim ring GB and they hire you fulltime? Do you make commission? Not a bad deal for a side job :)

so you do a trim ring GB and they hire you fulltime? Do you make commission? Not a bad deal for a side job :)

I had extensive conversations with the owner Greg Radzik in setting up the Trim rings GB. In those conversations we discussed his desire to do more sales in North America. I offered to help him build a stronger presence in North America as being out of work I have the time to dedicate to it.

I "now" make a commission on sales I make. The group buy for the Trim Rings was done as a service to CEG. I made nothing off the sale of the trim rings and was just offered me a part time position yesterday.

Congrats on the job... Im trying to checkout the price on the website and I am unable to find the shiftboots and such..

I am interested in a whole set! Pre 98 shift boot, ebrake,

- amyn

Congrats on the job... Im trying to checkout the price on the website and I am unable to find the shiftboots and such..

I am interested in a whole set! Pre 98 shift boot, ebrake,

- amyn

We have only just begun tailoring the website for North America vehicles. Navigation and layout will improve a great deal soon. For the time being, you can find the shift & ebrake boot listed here.....

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/-c-15_73_248.html?currency=USD

Currently, only the Trim Rings are listed under the Contour section. I presume when you say a whole set you mean the shift, ebrake boot with armrest cover?

I'm super interested as this is 50% of the price of Redline and I just picked up my pre98 console yesterday. Question... What color tan matches the best for an armrest color? Do you have swatches available for comparison?
Erick --

I'm super interested as this is 50% of the price of Redline and I just picked up my pre98 console yesterday. Question... What color tan matches the best for an armrest color? Do you have swatches available for comparison?
Erick --

I will make an inquiry and get back to you on that.

Wow! I wish this was available when I did my Pre-98 console way back when. Redline Goods leather products are awesome, but the price on these just blows them away.

1) qbcsvt
2) dlphnfn
3) TourEnvy

5) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching, ahh yeah! HE HE

1) qbcsvt
2) dlphnfn
3) TourEnvy
5) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching
6) Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
7) Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98