• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check For Voodoo Shift Knobs

Interest Check For Voodoo Shift Knobs

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take a one of the black textured ones, send me a pm with the billing info, and if your doing paypal, could i pay you with a credit card?

ok heres the newest info.

if you want one it will cost the $20 dollars and $6 for shipping. Just mention James Bristol to Bob. There arent many knobs left. I took the last pearl one. Sry. I dont think he takes credit card. If he does than great if not ill work with you so you can get one. Now for the guys that want it to get engraved like me its a two step process. Bob said that if you want it done the right way you buy it from him and hell send it to you. Then you screw it on and mark the top of it when it is tight all the way so then when it goes to get engraved the engraving is right side instead of upside down. If you dont want to do that then he can jsut sent it to Knobmeister and you can take your chances. It does have the reverse lock out for those who need that also. The engraving i beleive is either 20 or 25 not positive. Its not much though. And yes he can put SVT and the build number on it or whatever else you may want. any other questions dont be afraid to ask. ill get the ordering info as soon as i can for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back