• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check Custom CEG coffee mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fobCSVT

CEG'er
I work in a document center and I have access to a press that allows to print on coffee mugs using thermal transfer.

I'd like to know if people on CEG would like to have a personnalised mug. I can have a different design for each mug this is no problem (I can include SVT production numbers, birth dates, user names, etc)

I don't know the price yet but the printed mugs but the more we make the less it costs.

That would be sweet!!!!
Count me in if the price is decent.

I might as well start it off.

1.Harrry

I work in a document center and I have access to a press that allows to print on coffee mugs using thermal transfer.

I'd like to know if people on CEG would like to have a personnalised mug. I can have a different design for each mug this is no problem (I can include SVT production numbers, birth dates, user names, etc)

I don't know the price yet but the printed mugs but the more we make the less it costs.
Oh HELL yea!

Count me in.

1.Harrry
2. 'monger

Yeah - this sounds awesome. It would be nice to be able to get a pic of your SVT on it with the build number below it.

Yep you can have a pic of your car on it. I'll work try to work on a template. I tought on the front there would be the CEG logo and on the back the picture of the car with your username and production number.

I just want a mug with my pic of a t-red CSVT with my build number under it.

Simple and sweet.

Do you charge more for the amount of pictures or letters you put on?

I just want a mug with my pic of a t-red CSVT with my build number under it.

Simple and sweet.

Do you charge more for the amount of pictures or letters you put on?

There's no restrictions about the numbers of letters and things like that. The only thing that matters is that all the graphics and letters must fit within 4,25in by 11in

There's no problem for the car pic.

Cool idea. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I wouldn't get much utility out of a mug. How about a pint glass? That I can definitely use. :cool: If this suggestion throws off anyone's existing plans, please disregard it -- I'm not trying to rock the boat.

Cool idea. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I wouldn't get much utility out of a mug. How about a pint glass? That I can definitely use. :cool: If this suggestion throws off anyone's existing plans, please disregard it -- I'm not trying to rock the boat.

Pint glass would be :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back