• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Battery Relocation wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
If your going to do the Turbo Kit you are going to need to relocate the battery. This kit will come with everything you need minus a battery and the box.

Dis block with voltage display
200amp Circuit breaker for the trunk
2 battery terminals
25ft of wire loom
25ft of wire see below
terminal rings
4 fuses
zip ties
I might be missing a few things..

Prices $125 for the 0/1 Gauge or $90 for the 4gauge

I'de be in..But im not doing the turbo quite yet..But want to get the battery into the trunk..Well not this one i have i wil buy a yellow top.Witch would you prefer??..4 gauge or the 0/1 gauge??..I dont have any serious amps or anything just a amp for my highs nothing extreme.

Guess i'll go with the 4 gauge..ANd northern took is about 10 mins away from me i can go there and get that box..Thanks for the info..One other question..If 4 gauge is ok then why offer the 0/1 gauge??..I know it will allow more power.Correct?.

Everything would stay up front. Except for amps due to install conveince it can be moved back to the rear.

I know a few people that want to relocate thier battery regardless of the turbo kit or not

I'll take one w/ 0/1 guage. Though, I don't really need the voltage display on the dist. block.

Too bad on the Voltage display, you don't have a choice :)

We have a excess of them soo I can sell them at a cheaper cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back