• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Infamous TeamSVTour bi-xenon quad projector setup

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
Well guys...it's time to sell these. These are my crowning jewel in my retrofitting for the SVT (my Terminator tails are a close second).

I would be willing to bet these are the BEST set of projector headlights ever made for this car...better than the TSX projectors. I invested ALOT of $ in this set and only used THE BEST parts which will be listed below.

- I looked for months to find a BNIB set of Tour headlights. These headlights are brand spanking new, not 1 mile on them when I did this retro-fit. They only have 3 months of use as I only had them on for one summer and took them off during the winter.

- the low beam projectors are BNIB FX-R hybrid bi-xenon projector. If you have seen an FX on the road you know how nice their projectors are. Much better then TSX and TSX is not bi-xenon.

- The low beams have a clear lens upgrade. What that means is more light and a razor sharp cutoff for ultimate flicker at the cutoff.

- The high-beam projectors are BNIB Hella 90mm high beam pencil beam projector units with clear lens. This is more for look as once you turn on the bi-xenon highbeams it is so bright you can't even make out the halogen highs.

- BOTH the low beam bi-xenon and high beam Hella units are topped with genuine OEM E46 BMW shrouds. Again opting for the very best.

- The eyebrow is one of the OG sets made by I believe it was DPA something WAY back when. They are by far the best eyelids ever made for this car. Not the cheap thin TopShop ones that look like a piece of vinyl. These actually look made for the car. They are flawless.

- low beam bi-xenon's are fully adjustable via the 3 bolt adjusters from the back. While they are fully adjustable I would not touch them as I have them aimed perfectly already. They are set perfectly centered left and right and up and down.

I firmly believe there is not one set better than these with better quality internals than these. For that reason I am also listing at $3000 OBO. These look 100% OEM which is what I was going for. These really look like they could have come from Ford like this. Clean, classy, ultimate performance.

Now...on with the pics.

D24A0493-16BD-4F63-AC8F-0A7584DD6971_zps2vvtp5i5.jpg

CDA49569-56C5-4E44-A7F7-AD9C3F7EE8D8_zpsts5q4kqm.jpg

5E708077-5E1B-47DD-A320-DE3D8DB1CE54_zpsdcijltmc.jpg

72240B07-57B6-4958-AF21-87F67C04A451_zpsd5hpsdqj.jpg

C7C89990-1F8C-4B37-A359-1350CBD99A0D_zpswrmgkzrd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the cleanest, most professional looking set of headlights I have ever seen for this car. Agreed, pics with the set on the car, AND pics WITH the lights on!

I'm going to try and snap some pics this week b/c I have parts to remove for sales. I don't have a battery in the car now but I'll try and hook up a battery to show the beam cutoff and spread. Its amazing. Think s2k cutoff sharpness with spread and brightness of lexus/Acura TL. Also with insane amounts our purple/blue at the cutoff for insane flicker. Here is a stock pic of the beam pattern/cutoff.

fxr3.0_2.png

fx-r_3.0_2_1.jpg

For comparison's sake, the HID units on my Mustang have only single bulbs, and they sell for around $1100 per side.

bingo. Quality isn't cheap. Sure you can go the PepBoys/Ebay special route but they will look like crap and perform the same way. The are quad projectors with Bi-xenon low beams. Top quality OEM internals, brand new headlamps, etc. Also a super clean style that looks very modern and OEM at the same time.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back