• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

imrc missing

Just got in a little while ago. And passed through Harrisburg on the way home.

I think I'll be going back through Harrisburg again this week so I can just drop it off with you Mario. Assuming we can find a good time to meet up.

Just got in a little while ago. And passed through Harrisburg on the way home.

I think I'll be going back through Harrisburg again this week so I can just drop it off with you Mario. Assuming we can find a good time to meet up.

if you need any help coordinating this, Mario, let me know.

ok. I'm in Philly and NJ tomorrow. Then on Friday I'll be in and around DC. Saturday I will be in Willow Grove in the morning and plan to come through Harrisburg on the way home.

I'll know more tomorrow as to the times I expect to be coming through on Saturday. And I won't tell anyone that I came back through York tonight. I didn't expect to have to go to Reading today.

ok. I'm in Philly and NJ tomorrow. Then on Friday I'll be in and around DC. Saturday I will be in Willow Grove in the morning and plan to come through Harrisburg on the way home... I came back through York tonight. I didn't expect to have to go to Reading today.
Jesus man, what do you do that has you driving so much?

well, a friend of mine asked me last night if I had become a traveling gay stripper. But then she added later that she had been drinking lots of tequila rose.

But that isn't why I drive so much. I am doing research for a private firm that investigates the correlation of roadkill and the decline of the wildlife population in heavily populated areas.

i put all back together it run alot better but now the fuel light come on and off and i have gas on it ? im talking to get paint tomorow morning

Back