• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
...in a mood where I seem to just not give a **** right now. I don't know why, I have this strange feeling like I want to alienate myself from this group that we are. :shrug: Again, I don't know why.

I came home from work...and I'm sick of my car. I'm sick of my bed. I'm sick of my cell phone. If you're not getting the hint, I'm sick of everything. :shrug:

No, this isn't for a pity party. I just felt like typing what was on my mind, so you can ignore this and let it slip back into the later pages.

I wouldn't go as far as calling you emo, but you do come off as someone that probably should seek some counselling.
Counselling from a professional, not the crying on a friend's shoulder kind of counsel.

Exercise FTW!! When I get in a bad mood, I do some Kung Fu, sweat out the bad ju-ju. Seriously, you've had a lot of stress lately. Go work up a sweat and see if you don't feel better. Endorphins rock! :laugh:

...in a mood where I seem to just not give a **** right now. I don't know why, I have this strange feeling like I want to alienate myself from this group that we are. :shrug: Again, I don't know why.

I came home from work...and I'm sick of my car. I'm sick of my bed. I'm sick of my cell phone. If you're not getting the hint, I'm sick of everything. :shrug:

i think i caught your feelings....ive been feeling the exact same way. tired of my friends, girlfriend, car, PA.....everything.....ughhh

What you need is a car cruise.:laugh: Tomorrow night. Gimme a call if you can make it, I'm shooting for 5:30. Nothing like hot cars to shake ya outta a funk. :laugh:

Im in Jersey City, NJ! I wouldnt mind coming along for the ride to make somebody feel better as well!

and meet ppl along the way!!!! Tell me how far you guys are and ill see if i can make it!!

- Amyn

Those guys, Mystiquevltwin and getsum111, are near Pittsburgh, PA. Pretty far for you.

Keep an eye posted for a PA meet, one closer, in the near future. We are probably going to do a disc golf meet at one of the State parks. Pretty fun time.

The Hoffman Car show is coming up, you are welcome to come hang with us there. Probably a pretty good drive for you though, it's in Harrisburg, PA.

Don't worry, we'll make sure you get to a meet. :)

why?? you're young, you've got your health, and can have the world by the balls....needs more tony soprano straightening out AJ.

"Are you crying?"
No, Dad, I'm just having a bad day.
"A Bad day? Oh yeah? I went to KOREA. I'm living a hard LIFE."
Thanks Dad <sobs> Thanks!
"Here's your mother. Oh by the way, you were a mistake. Just thought you should know that."

Dane Cook FTW :laugh:
Dude, lighten up! Stop trying to find problems in life and actually go out and enjoy it. You could be dead, you know.

I wouldn't go as far as calling you emo, but you do come off as someone that probably should seek some counselling.
Counselling from a professional, not the crying on a friend's shoulder kind of counsel.

I already see a psychiatrist and am legally drugged up more than Robert Downy Jr.

Dude, lighten up! Stop trying to find problems in life and actually go out and enjoy it. You could be dead, you know.

I don't look for problems, somehow they find me and **** just snowballs out of my hands.

I don't look for problems, somehow they find me and **** just snowballs out of my hands.

well there you go, you need to change your perspective on life, most anyone can feel that way after **** goes down, the better person deals with it and moves on ... like someone said you could be dead, like after carlisle .... but your not, thats a pretty possitive thing to me, now work with it and keep going ...

as I always like to think, no matter how bad you think you have it, there is someone else that is much much worse off, like people in Russia or Africa as an example.

Back