• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm relocating..

Ray

Addicted CEG'er
For those that HAVEN'T heard;

I've accepted a job in Louisanna. Jenna and I will be relocating to that region within the next week or so. I will have enough time off, though, to return regularly (not that anyone would miss me... :D).

Anyway.. I still think this group (though the most SLOW and unresponsive region) is the best.

Houma, LA..

an hour or so west of New Orleans

5 hours or so from Baytown/Houston

haha... someone who's been following the "CEG" current events, I see.

What it lacks in physical beauty, naturally occuring wildlife, and elevation changes, it makes up for in career opportunities, and advancement.

haha... someone who's been following the "CEG" current events, I see.

What it lacks in physical beauty, naturally occuring wildlife, and elevation changes, it makes up for in career opportunities, and advancement.
...and don't forget Mardi Gras!:laugh:

Oh wait, you said "naturally occuring wildlife."

That, too.. we're like.. 45 minutes from N.O, so a crash at my place during mardi gras would be feasible.

John,

Caldwell isn't exactly CLOSE, but we can certainly try! I'd enjoy meeting up with you, again.

Steeda, what can I say, man? I think you hold the most alure of any member on here. I'd be incredibly honored, and probably flabbergasted to meet you! Here's hoping... I'll PM you my number if you want it. We'll stay in touch.

Steeda, what can I say, man? I think you hold the most alure of any member on here. I'd be incredibly honored, and probably flabbergasted to meet you! Here's hoping... I'll PM you my number if you want it. We'll stay in touch.

careful what you wish for, Ray!

Wow... who'd of thunkit! He has a 3L turbo, I have a 3L turbo, and WorldTour has a SC'd 3L.. ALL of us will be living in Houma... hrmm..

Haha.. just kidding man.. good observations though. WorldTour, Burrita and I will all be working at the same location. Hence, all living in the same spot.

Well Im trying to figure out what move i wanna make. NY, WI or LA??? LA is the most money but in my eyes the worst area.

For me it would be Appleton, WI then Houma then Buffalo, NY. I think in a few weeks ill talk to mark and maybe take a long weekend down there with Erin to see if thats what we wanna do

Haha.. just kidding man.. good observations though. WorldTour, Burrita and I will all be working at the same location. Hence, all living in the same spot.

so where is it that you guys will be working?
or is that a secret or something?

Back