• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

im moving from washington to kansas

svt1480

CEG'er
lets see some contours in this area!! i gotta 2000 contour SVT with the 3L port-mathed to 2.5L SVT lim, uim an svt cams...

close.jpg

What part of Kansas?

Yeah I'm curious what's bringing him to Kansas, in addition to what city he's moving to. I can't imagine anybody wanting to move to Kansas from someplace like Washington state. :eek: I'm hoping to move to a more temperate climate like Washington or Oregon when I retire.

im moving to small town leavenworth kansas! i was born an raised in washington a ni :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing love kansas weather!!.. everyone needs to post there 3L's im interested to see if mines the nicest lol:laugh: my signature says more for it. but im curious if theres any car shows i can go to over there too! if anyone knows of any let me know

getting it tuned asap when i hit kansas so i need to know the best shop to get it done that did a good job an doesnt rape you in cost.

thanks for the reply's guy

im moving to small town leavenworth kansas! i was born an raised in washington a ni :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing love kansas weather!!.. everyone needs to post there 3L's im interested to see if mines the nicest lol:laugh: my signature says more for it. but im curious if theres any car shows i can go to over there too! if anyone knows of any let me know

getting it tuned asap when i hit kansas so i need to know the best shop to get it done that did a good job an doesnt rape you in cost.

thanks for the reply's guy

I'm in Lawrence. 30min. away from Leavenworth if you do the speed limit.:laugh:

I'd say just contact joey on this forum. He makes programers to tune your vehicle. I'm needing to do the same to my 3L.

P.S. You won't be needing your front plate if you register your car here. We just roll with the back one. So no more buck tooth.

Am interested as well. I just moved to Lee's Summit (KC Suburb in MO.) this past christmas from Oklahoma. Definitely a step up both literally and figuratively.
Lee's Summit is nice. I lived there for 3 years, from '96 to '99. Miss it quite a bit. But it has absolutely EXPLODED in the last 9 years. Make sure you go to Gojo's (Japanese steakhouse/hibachi just off the Plaza) and eat some yellow-sauce for me. God I miss that stuff! :drool:

how do i find joey??? an yeai went to lawrence once when i was down there last year. thats a college town! i needed to find a bank of america n there aint any close to LV lol.. all in kc an lawrence.. an yea i knew you didnt need the front plate i like it better that way too!! especially when i order my mirko front splitter for the front bumper! cant wait.

I'm in Lawrence. 30min. away from Leavenworth if you do the speed limit.:laugh:

I'd say just contact joey on this forum. He makes programers to tune your vehicle. I'm needing to do the same to my 3L.

P.S. You won't be needing your front plate if you register your car here. We just roll with the back one. So no more buck tooth.

do you know what he does?? does he just flash it??? an where exactly he's located? like what state an city?? cause im not sending anything an im not travelin 2000 miles lol

im here now... i came on the 3rd.. an my car doesnt arrive here in kansas til this comeing monday or tuesday... i transported it, didnt wanna put the miles on it lol... i know who cares but its at 128k an i bought it at 124k an i've had it for a year. an i already put a new motor an tranny in this **** lol:cool:

Back