• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If the SZr's find themselves bored tonight...

PeppermintPatty

Is a bad kind of man, like that Jodie Foster
lolad-2.jpg

sounds like she wouldn't mind a little armor all spilled on her grill...:shrug:

LOL!

No action for Ryanblacksvt... "I'm not into Leprechauns". :(

You know you dig Mazdas too . . . we need to find out for sure whether or not it will tear the fabric of the space-time continuum.

keep trying pal...James needs to get his rainbow skittles flavored butt on here to defend my position on the subject, lol

wait so really... you guys are @ sz.... and you are all on your computers posting?!?! WTF?!?!!? Commence partying!!!

Ugh Maybe I need to get there sooner to get things started...

wait so really... you guys are @ sz.... and you are all on your computers posting?!?! WTF?!?!!? Commence partying!!!

Honestly if your ass gets there...i know it won't be a party it will be mayhem :laugh:

I normally wouldn't be online, we should be on the cruise with everyone else but my husband wasn't feeling well so we stayed here. We had intentions of meeting up with them but it started pouring so we didn't.
Starjammir and Charity are here now. :)

Bring the rollers.
What time are you getting here?

ugh, at least ten more minutes here, then home to grab some dinner with the wife, and pack up some stuff, and rush out the door . . .

It sucks that we are going to have to drive in the rain now :mad:
Lucky me.. I am ADD as hell, and didn't wash the car yet.. LOL I wiped down the inside, and I will just run it through a touchless tomorrow in Kzoo. but yeah Rain=The SUCK!!!

Lucky me.. I am ADD as hell, and didn't wash the car yet.. LOL I wiped down the inside, and I will just run it through a touchless tomorrow in Kzoo. but yeah Rain=The SUCK!!!

Bah...my interior was done...but i had someone detail my car yesterday...and well now it's getting pissed on :laugh:

Oh well...it will take me a bit longer i guess to get out there tonight. I just hate when it rains...everyone eventually drives like a grandma or an idiot.. :nonono:

Yah guys get here already. RARA, you are going to have to keep the trunk lid I don't have roooooom for it:eek:. I will just have to find a place for it. Thanks for bringing it.

Back