• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC:Torsen GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Addicted CEG'er
This is via BJ @ TeamFord, I'm also getting it going on NECO

'I could offer a GB on the Ford racing units if you like.
M-4204-F20 is the part #, FordRacingParts.com

List is $635.00, I will do 533.50 plus S&H.'

Bill Jenkins
BDC Manager
TeamFord
This is a VERY good price nothing is even near it.

Interested?

1. Gorman NECO
2. Nezerconezer NECO
3. Beans CEG/NECO
4. deliveryguy NECO
5. Newcat016 NECO

^^^i agree with you there i have a feeling im gonna need it soon!! But i just spent to much money on other parts for her!:laugh:

I will be up for this in 2 weeks. I need a Torsen anyways!!!!

Regardless I need to get one so if this group buy can be revived I will grab one from Bill Jenkins!

- amyn

Well I have a list of about 7 people over at NECO. If that's the case, and the CEG guys hop on board. I will have them all sent here, and only charge $10 for S&H. These things are heavy, and if do-able. I will send them out 2nd day air once they arrive.

Don't forget guys, I am a Mystique owner and have been on CEG since 1998! I was here when Ray McNairy was still alive. (For those that knew Ray)

Yeah, I got my stuff in just two days of ordering from Bill J, and I live on the east coast. He even gave me the best discount possible. Good guy!

i don't think a new thread is needed. qbcsvt is the only person who replied saying he wanted in. just update your list? :shrug:

I already called BJ and he has given me a GREAT DEAL!!!!! I told him when I am purchasing it and will stick to my work as he has always stuck to his and delivered to me and US a great product...

Bill is there a way to offer a good/BETTER GB price for the TORSEN that dealt with a time frame?

Such as You can buy a torsen between now and 2 months for (exaggerating) $400 opposed to $540 ceg price or $620 msrp(prices are just an example) Please let us know Bill.

I just added my name to NECO LIST....:eek:

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back