• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Phone Cases Real Carbon Fiber Hand Crafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have 10 people (including myself and flyguyeddy on this forum) that would be interested in the Droid no slide case alone... Here is a link to the thread on droidforums.net:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9900-case-no-slide-out-keyboard-feature-5.html

Let me know if you're interested in taking this project on.

When they say "one piece" do they mean a piece for the back and front of the phone that it would slide into? or "one piece" meaning just the backing of the phone as thats the only way i would offer the product. We are not looking to make a full front and back case. Most people who want to protect their phones only get a back cover and then buy film protectors from their local cell phone stores for the front screen.

When they say "one piece" do they mean a piece for the back and front of the phone that it would slide into? or "one piece" meaning just the backing of the phone as thats the only way i would offer the product. We are not looking to make a full front and back case. Most people who want to protect their phones only get a back cover and then buy film protectors from their local cell phone stores for the front screen.

They want a case that just comes around enough on the phone to make the keyboard unusable, as I initially stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back