• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I...

Hmmmmm - no pre98s huh. If I come down, I will pick up the seat and get it out of your way..... I have JULY 27th (fri), JULY 28th (sat), and JULY 29th (sun) off and either is good for me at night. I would like to go there because I have been meaning to for way too long anyway.

July 27th or 28th would be the earliest I could probably do it too. Have plans already for this weekend. I have plans for either the 27th or 28th too with some friends, but the other afternoon/evening I could come up I guess. I'll lean toward coming up Saturday.

how bout a 350 with a huge vagine painted on the hood? hahahaaaa

you should just follow todd up here on thursday. we can get some sweet shots of the Z.

How about umm ya well you know!!!!! Come to the EOSB and we'll have to pic a sweeeeeeeeet spot. You already know its gonna be in the calander

Yeah, come on out for EOSB, and you can take pics of the M3 too. maybe even my contour, if I can get off my lazy butt long enough to bolt it back together.

i dont think so. you are more than welcome to travel here though.

Yeah, come on out for EOSB, and you can take pics of the M3 too. maybe even my contour, if I can get off my lazy butt long enough to bolt it back together.

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Heehee

I'll see if I can narrow out a date with Chris and get back to you... I definately would be honored to have you take pics for me for you to submit into the calendar contest.

July 27th or 28th would be the earliest I could probably do it too. Have plans already for this weekend. I have plans for either the 27th or 28th too with some friends, but the other afternoon/evening I could come up I guess. I'll lean toward coming up Saturday.

Mikey...

I am available on Saturday pm/evening...

So what's the plan? Where am I going? What time? Anyone else coming Saturday?

I too can be in Rockford sat night..... I must be home by midnight though - this is turning into a meet....! whoa.

Back