• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I want you to pay me

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
TO DO ALL YOUR SANDBLASTING!

I don't know how many of you check in on my GB thread for the powder coating, but if you need some big items sandblasted the company I work for just built a big blasting cabinet. Work would have to be billed through the company, but prices will be reasonable.

6'x4'x3'

Give me a call or post here if you need something blasted. You just pay the shop time. Blaster is located in Waupun, WI 53963

2-24-09014.jpg

2-26-09001.jpg

2-26-09002.jpg

2-26-09003.jpg

2-26-09004.jpg

It's knob, not nuts. If you change the text to knob I will buy some cards like that :laugh:

Yo steve, that's another good one ^^^^

Photoshop must not be that difficult because you are spitting these out left and right...... thanks

It's called complete and utter boredom. But I'm trying to learn Photoshop in my spare time just for the heck of it.

I'll never be as good as Mike or Bill, but as long as I can get a couple of laughs once in awhile, I'm good with that...

I have the video professor CD for photoshop (And just about anything else he came out with), let me know if you wanna see it...

Last edited:
You need to have one with cartman on it saying something along the lines of Joes sandblasting we'll keep the sand on the parts and out of Stans vagina!

Back