• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I want to sell my truck, quick!!!

98contourGL

CEG'er
i want to sell my truck quick, i found a csvt in davenport, and dont want the car to be gone :( any ideas? or know anyone wanting a ranger?

i want to sell my truck quick, i found a csvt in davenport, and dont want the car to be gone :( any ideas? or know anyone wanting a ranger?

The quickest way to sell a vehicle is to offer it a decent amount under NADA value. And if you have a potential buyer, do everything you can to sell it without loosing your butt (i.e. price negotations, detailing it, advertising). If the tour you are looking for is at a dealer, give them money to hold it. if it is a private sale, give the person money to hold it and tell them you are going to be selling the truck asap. (or get a loan from the bank for the car right away, sell truck later, and use money from the truck sale to pay off the loan)

i was trying to stay away from a loan, because of having to have full coverage insurance(its very expensive for me, because of my age), i might have to end up going that way though.. but here are some pictures of the truck. looking for 6500 or best offer, i had an offer of 6000 but then they never got back to me
98contourgl

98contourgl

98contourgl

If you get the car and sell your truck, and use the money from the truck to pay off the loan of the car you won't need full coverage anymore. I pay $65/month full coverage and I am 27 so it isn't extreamly expensive....unless you are under 21 LOL

Take the CB antennas off if you haven't already. Most people who are looking for a regular ol ranger don't know what the heck the antennas are for and will think they look funny :laugh:

well im under 21, so inusrance would probably be rediculous, and ive been trying to sell my truck for a couple months now, with no luck, and i need it gone, i drive too much for the gas mileage i get, and i dont need a truck, if i ever need one, my dad has 2.
i just want it gone :(
theres nothing wrong with it, i just dont reap the benefits of a truck, and theres no room for anything in it(cab wise)

Back