• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I need pics of my old ride (The Striped SVT)

Here's the only one I have right now, I have some others saved somewhere, but don't have time to find them right now.

StrypedSVT6.jpg

I loved that car from the first time I saw it :drool: LOL

there will be much poking fun of you if you stripe your car like that.

just sayin...

How come.....?
That car has been sold off and doesn't have it's stripes anymore, so it would still be the only one and why the fun poking?

I think it is one of the cleanest, most tasteful mods to a SF besides the usual rims and suspension :shrug:.

I myself am not a stripe fan, but that looks really nice IMO.....

How come.....?
That car has been sold off and doesn't have it's stripes anymore, so it would still be the only one and why the fun poking?

well maybe my memory sucks, but I recall Roger getting ribbed quite a bit for it back when he striped it.

I realize that dodge was the "2 stripe" originator, but I would hope that no one would frown upon the stripes. Don't you think it looks good? :confused:

I realize that dodge was the "2 stripe" originator, but I would hope that no one would frown upon the stripes. Don't you think it looks good? :confused:

I think it looks great on that car, like a black car with dark red would look good too.

I think it looks great. i thought about doing something like that a while ago, but never got the money to do it. I say go for it.

I already have the vinyls so it will probably happen. Just wanted more pics to check the spacing and such.

A few days:shrug: and pics:shrug: or did they come off too fast:shrug:

Keep in mind i did it in like half an hour, should have spent more time getting the width and spacing even, but I was just going for a rough idea.

crooked.jpg

back.jpg

Dupli-color car art just to see if I liked it. I did really like it in that color but I bailed after I saw the cost associated with doing it right. I may still do it one of these days but it needs fixed before I can dump anymore money into aesthetics.

Keep in mind i did it in like half an hour, should have spent more time getting the width and spacing even, but I was just going for a rough idea.

crooked.jpg

back.jpg

Dupli-color car art just to see if I liked it. I did really like it in that color but I bailed after I saw the cost associated with doing it right. I may still do it one of these days but it needs fixed before I can dump anymore money into aesthetics.

That looks sooooooooo effin awsome dude, seriously I would love to see that done for good, in matt black too. :drool::drool::drool:

actually, Cunningham's were powered by almost every manufacturer at one time or another, with some of the earliest being Benz or Caddy, if I remember correctly.

Back