• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I haven't posted in years (seriously...years)

RyeLou

CEG'er
The SRT is on it's way out (as soon as someone buys it) and I'm getting an '05 STi. Actually I already have an '05 STi, I'm just waiting to sell the SRT before do go with a different turbo for the STi. It's the world rally blue with gold wheels, but the wheels will be powdercoated black.

I figured someone would care...but probably not. I'm bored though so I'm cool with that.

where in mich? I see a nice blue sti with the gold wheels everyday at the airport here in grand rapids.

Roger, I'm more than a little disappointed you didn't come out for the this weekend's ridiculousness.

indeed... especially for someone who complains about the "new face" of ceg...

S**t, even I made it out for a few hours on Friday night/Saturday afternoon... and I post almost as much as RyeLou. :D

Ask Rara how straight he felt after the two of us got out of my car in front of the gas station in Plymouth on Friday night... I almost wanted to smack him on the ass just to complete the experience. :laugh:

Ask Rara how straight he felt after the two of us got out of my car in front of the gas station in Plymouth on Friday night... I almost wanted to smack him on the ass just to complete the experience. :laugh:

His ass was already pretty tender because I kept whacking at it, so it's probably good that you didn't. ;)
It was good to see you come out!

And yeah Roger, what gives?

I was moving into my new apartment with my new g/f, but FWIW, I did pre-pay for SZ08'. I know I missed alot, but I had to do what I had to do:shrug:

Back