• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am tired of this bull crap, when are we having a fun meet again?

I am tired of this bull crap, when are we having a fun meet again?

• Nov. 8th - 9th

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nov. 15th - 16th

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Nov. 22nd - 23rd

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
This is crazy that we havn't got our final meet in for the summer yet. We didn't go to the dells, we didn't have a meat meet, we didn't have a meet and greet, what is going on?!

This is the official thread, so get some ideas and dates flying around!

Nov. 8th
Nov. 15th
Nov. 22nd
After those days I think it will be too cold and too far into the holiday seasons coming up.

My vote is the Dells for a Raintree Resort water park meet. We will split up the cost of a room/suite and pack as many people in it as we can.

Congo Room, sleeps 8 with waterpark passes, $119 for any one of those nights listed above.
Room Layout:
fp_congo.gif

I like this idea the best because it is only $15 pr person if you want to spend the night and we can drink and play without our shirts on and not have to worry about anyone having to DUI. Bring a swim suit, a good book, drinks, floaties, and your hairy bellys :p! IF more than 8 want to go, extra park passes can just be purchased outright and I am sure we can get everyone in the hotel room to crash.

Joe I Love It, Lets Do It!!!!!! Let Me Know The Date So I Can Request Off Of Work Or Trade Shifts>>>>> We Need A Meet And Greet Before The End Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in. Voted for 15-16. Hell if I read\understood correctly $15, you can't beat that! Plus a weekend away, hell yeah!

I dont know if I'd actually be able to stay. But if not I wouldn't mind driving up there for a day just to hang out, see everyone's cars. and whatnot

If you let me know I can get a condo at bluegreen(Christmas Mountain). Its something like 60 for a two bedroom 2 story house I think. It has a full kitchen and sun room and fireplace.

I'd be up for it if we went for a condo/house deal, just something about cramming 8 guys into a hotel room screams cops.

I'd be up for it if we went for a condo/house deal, just something about cramming 8 guys into a hotel room screams cops.
^ I agree with that.

It looks like we can all agree on a date for now, but that will probably change......

Could do it in the winter..... nice warm indoor swimming... inside with all the good shiz, nice an cozzy... but whenever... as long as I get a notice wayyy in advance so I can attend...

If you let me know I can get a condo at bluegreen(Christmas Mountain). Its something like 60 for a two bedroom 2 story house I think. It has a full kitchen and sun room and fireplace.

Are you a Bluegreen owner?

I am. I looked for openings at Odessy Dells in town but there was nothing available when I looked. There is a 2 bdr townhouse available (at least 1, maybe more) for Saturday night at Christmas Mountain Village. rate is about $146 (2 night stay minimum, so you get charged for 2 nights @ $69+tax even if you only stay for one).

Or I could use my points and get it for less.... not sure if that is possible for only 1 night though....

edit: for the cash price, I, or another Bluegreen owner, would have to be there at check in too... the points option though I would not have to be there and I don't think I'll be able to make it.

I'd be up for something like this! Problem is being in school right now I don't have that great of money. Been having some general room mate issues. I don't think I'll be able to make it though since I'm hosting a party at my apartment on Saturday the 22nd and I don't know if it would be worth it to drive all the way to the dells for just one day.:cry:

It would be like a day and a half. Check in is probably like 1 ish and we would have to be out by 10 ish the next morning. The date is getting closer, so it is not looking like it will happen for the 15th :blackeye:.

Back