• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HVAC & Headlight Switch Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea sorry i forgot to post, i placed the order on tuesday i belive. Maybe wednesday i can't remember but it's been ordered i know that. maybe tomorrow, i may get the call for em, if not mid week next wk

yep sorry i've been slacking i picked these up on friday, but i went to oktoberfest this past weekend for my birthday so i never got them sent out, they'll get sent out in the next few days so look for a pm for a address

Yea, he ordered yours in pink. That was my mistake, I thought you caught him before he made the order but I guess not... :p

These should go nicely with the SVT guages you'll soon have... ;)

eh that's alright if mine were in pink... you would just come home one day to find your engine and tranny was a stock SE's engine and tranny!!:laugh:

man i cant wait to get these!!!!:laugh:

Same here... Been checking the mail every day... :)

Now waiting on my rockauto order to show up so I can hopefully get the Mystique fixed on my day off...

Did we get shafted :nonono: it has been 10 days since the "in a couple days" line was posted - sheesh. Alot of $ to not have a product in my hand right away. I wonder if he couldn't find a package to ship them in :rolleyes:.

yep you got shafted. :shrug:

I totally put them in the wrong slot at the post office so i got them back to me and they are going out again today into the "out of town" slot. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back