• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Howdy South Central

yeah sure why not, i'll say hello. How about we get some pics. of our rides so that when/if we see another fellow CEG'er we know who it is.
IMG_0208.jpg

My car is pretty simple to pick out, Gen.II mesh, exhaust, and MN plates on the back.

MN to Ok, we might see you on I-35! :)

Tell us when you are travelling through and maybe we can meet up for some famous KC BBQ! Check out www.fast4doors.com as we KC folk tend to talk more regularly on there!

All this activity in the SC! What is the world coming to? :)

Well I do drive that HWY for a very long time but I wont be the only one in the car. I'll have my sister and one of her friends with us, so iunno how much they'll like that idea. As much as it would be......I'll try and talk them into it.

Next time we are in KC area will let you all know. I had to run the code one the wifes silver contour darn 0420 o2 sensor is new going to run the injector cleaner and clear the code. can any one tell me bank 1 is ? wife wants hers stock but I will not buy a new cat.I might pull 1 off the parts cars . I am open to suggestions. hers just turned 120k. And if any one gets down this way let me know.

Well I do drive that HWY for a very long time but I wont be the only one in the car. I'll have my sister and one of her friends with us, so iunno how much they'll like that idea. As much as it would be......I'll try and talk them into it.

Just tell them you are planning on stopping for lunch in KC. We can make it near a mall , problem solved! :)

True that would be nice wife works every other week end the 13 I will be in salina ks. at the auction selling a few horses. that is the week end wife has off.

Back