• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How many boosted and or 3l in the se

To get this thread back on track. Ive got 2 3L CSVTs one is a full 3L the other is a 3L with 3L heads SVT cams and so on... Soon to be ADC turboed..

Im also finishing a hybrid for enosonic and jj98csvt will have a 3L with 3L heads SVT cams and so on aswell...

Awsome, we should get a huge meet together and have all the turbo'd contours in the se all meet up, along with all the na guys, I will bring both of my csvt's

I have only riden in 1 and thats Ray's (warmongers old one) and now I own one, it will be a bit of a adjustment to drive that when I am used to a n/a 2.5l:crazy:

I have only riden in 1 and thats Ray's (warmongers old one) and now I own one, it will be a bit of a adjustment to drive that when I am used to a n/a 2.5l:crazy:

WTF your forgetting one aren't ya. No that was Matt & Trey. No now that think about it you were in the car when me & Lacy "cruised" after the dyno! :shrug:

Or you may be talking about FI!
Moose also has a 3L CSVT.
We are working on the install in my bro's car as well.

Last edited:
WTF your forgetting one aren't ya. No that was Matt & Trey. No now that think about it you were in the car when me & Lacy "cruised" after the dyno! :shrug:

Or you may be talking about FI!
Moose also has a 3L CSVT.
We are working on the install in my bro's car as well.

Yeah I was talking about fi. But yeah the differance between the 2.5 and 3.0 are night and day as I saw with ob's csvt. Fast fast car!

Not really, but you can still come to meets:laugh: Now 3l turbo that csvt, or do like I did and buy one.

Moose did you get that other car?

And Matt, I dont know if it will be here by then and if it is no I wont be racing it then, I wont bring it to the track till the stage 2 axle's are in it.

Well im getting back in the game somewhat..Im re-installing my Zex Nitrous setup..
Im taking it to the track first thing after install to see what i can put down,
it will be a 75shot run..My last run was a 15.1 N/A

Back