• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hope you're happy LUCA.

Cool! Bring it to a meet. Maybe we can get Aaron's dad to bring his Mustang to a meet also.

Is the 'Stang working right now Glenn? I remember last time I was up you said it was still having problems engine-wise.

Is the 'Stang working right now Glenn? I remember last time I was up you said it was still having problems engine-wise.

From what I know, it works now. One of the wires on the starter solenoid wasn't a thick enough gauge, so it kept melting.

I blame ice at the Lehigh Valley mall for stealing my jack covers.

Oh, I thought you lost them when you hit the guard rail, or the times that you went through the garage door. ;) Ice, you say? Hmm.

I'd hate to say it, but I think the Mustang is. Solely because it's getting hard to find the 4-eye front clips.

She doesn't need to know that. :laugh:

Jeff, you will be coming to Carlisle, right?
That would be great to see your dad's Mustang, hope he brings it!

Yea im coming to Carlisle. One, i know it will be fun, two i go there to look at the cars anyways and three i get out of work for three days and skip school that friday. Im going to register soon. Im working on it for him to bring the Mustang. Also hopefully i will have the 'Tour painted by then.

Glad to hear it.
If you don't have the car painted in time, we will position your car at an angle and no one will be the wiser. ;)

Oh, I thought you lost them when you hit the guard rail, or the times that you went through the garage door. ;) Ice, you say? Hmm.

Now that you mention it... I'm not sure. But I KNOW for a fact that the LV Mall got 2 of them! I believe Steph was with me when it happened... I can't remember if she laughed or cringed... or both. :D

Probably both. :laugh:

I always thought you should have just turned that poor car over to me.

She's just a paint job and 02 sensors away from being awesome! She still runs...

... Just not as super awesome as the bike. That's all. :D :)

A paint job and 02 sensors? Not bad.
I'll still take it off your hands. :D

Hey, how was the first day at the new job?

A paint job and 02 sensors? Not bad.
I'll still take it off your hands. :D

Hey, how was the first day at the new job?

Don't you already HAVE one? Don't get greedy woman!

Not bad actually... Gonna be a weird first month or so. Although parts at near cost, all service for a case of Coors light, and potential test rides of all new bikes? Well lets just say if I can get the money I want in 3 months, I could very well never need another woman ever. :D

I do, but it never hurts to have two SVT's. :D I tried.

The job sounds great! Service work done for beer...excellent.
Three months huh? Start saving. ;)

going tomarrow for detailing jobs tomarrow after i get my list of references done.

for some reason i think aaron would only have to take in pictures of his car to get the job hha

Back