• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:...

I'm not sure what I'm doing just yet. LUCA already claimed the differential and the front brakes.

(She got first dibs on it since she is my second mother)
hug.gif

damn you christine...damnnnnnnnn you!!!!!!:laugh:

LMAO! Yeah, I suck. ;)

save the wheels.

idiots like me might kill a curb again and will need a wheel.....

Anything that can be saved will. You won't make that same mistake though, will you?

what happened to the nice rims ever since my friend had those i swear id give my left nut for those double six spokes if they werent on the car when it was wrecked ill buy them

Just the left one? :shrug:
Hey, I called you two weeks ago and you never called me back. :(

Glenn, kinda curious how the tint is on the windows? I need to redo mine soon, but if your's (ex's :cry: ) are in good shape, it may just be easier to swap out the planes of glass instead of retinting mine. My first tint job was not my most successful mod. :shrug: :laugh:

i bought a rolled over contour were the wheels were pointing in diff. directions...suspension was fine,andy knows that:cool:
i'm still interested in the hid's,hood

Just so you know, LUCA and I have made a list so far of who has showed interest in things first. So there's no confusion on who said what first.

sweet!! if thats the case..what other goodies are on this beast? sometype of intake? how are the mats?

hmm i might need wiring harness pieces. the 98 its all shot to hell. umm other then that the engine maybe.

side skirts would be nice too

also the headlights if they are still clear and not broken. and im sure i could make use of that rear bumper some how.
and the front bumper got me some plans.

also a nice complete driver side front seat.

Last edited:
yamaha racer 686 said:
hmm i might need wiring harness pieces. the 98 its all shot to hell. umm other then that the engine maybe.

I'll talk to Christine about it.

yamaha racer 686 said:
side skirts would be nice too

I think it has one complete side skirt still intact with both jackpoints.

yamaha racer 686 said:
also the headlights if they are still clear and not broken. and im sure i could make use of that rear bumper some how.
and the front bumper got me some plans.

The drivers side headlight is still intact and clear. The passenger side has broken tabs but a clear lens, so maybe you could hightower one and switch the lens onto a headlight with good tabs. That front bumper is shot in more way than one man...but if you want to pay for it you can. :laugh:

yamaha racer 686 said:
also a nice complete driver side front seat.

Drivers seat was in great shape with no tears.

Back