• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Highway to Hell

I would be totaly for it, but Im sure any weekend in the next month wont work for me. I have exams at the end of april.

ok lets get a deffinate date so i can make arrangements

help is available if needed.

+1

I would love to help out if needed Reebs, just shoot me a PM.

BTW, I think I might be able to swing this one :) the 15th my exam week starts the 23rd. I figure I can take a break from studying to go on a cruise :)

*burns CD filled with nothing but foghat - slow ride*

Last edited:
Thanks for the willingness to help guys. If I get all the parts I ordered in by Friday, then I will drop in the 3L on Saturday (weather dependent). I won't have the turbo until the following weekend though. :(

Thanks for the willingness to help guys. If I get all the parts I ordered in by Friday, then I will drop in the 3L on Saturday (weather dependent). I won't have the turbo until the following weekend though. :(

you really should just wait till you have the turbo. Save a lot of heartach.

that makes sense. Let me know if you need a 2nd set of hands, Ive never done a motor install but it would be nice to learn.

hey, so i missed anything, is there an actual meet happening or is this just another thread full of EGL uselessness, i mean either way...EGL wins.

except for you of course.

Mexicans never win, they just do a little better each time.

Jeff, give me a call if you need help with anything and as far as this thread...who knows, its a cool idea and i would love to see this go through...wether i can make it or not is another story!

Back