• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey shizapooh, look what came in the mail

i couldnt wait until spring, so here it is...
IMG_0538.jpg

Well you really should have. Make sure you dont let snow sit on it for too long. The weight can damage the hood and make it look wavy.

It looks very nice on your car, I'm digging the headlights.

thanks. ass

haha

I just want to warn you though, you may get it washed all the time and you may not trail behind cars on the highway, but you will STILL pit the front of the hood, and it being winter, salt and sand debris will get kicked up regardless. You will see small chips in the clear coat towards the front of the hood. Nothing really you can do about it, except get clear vinyl and lay it towards the front end of the hood to prevent such pitting. I have some of that 3M clear bra at home that i'll be using on my hood and headlights..

your name is aspen? thats kind of cool if it is

No my name is Jacob, Aspen is a nick name i used since i was 15. It would be kinda cool to have that name though! Thanks

Props on the hood it looks sweet. Love the way back contours look when they are all clean. Makes me want to take my SVT out too!

Back