• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey Pud

I'm still employed (getting paid) till mid january, I have plenty of time for that :) Oh and laid off, not fired <3

When did people become such pansies that they had to invent being laid off... it's like people's frail little ego's can't handle being fired anymore.

Deal with it.. you were fired.

When did people become such pansies that they had to invent being laid off... it's like people's frail little ego's can't handle being fired anymore.

Fired implies you sucked at your job and were let go because of your inadequacies!

Being laid off is when accountants come through and decide that we need to get rid of x number of employees to turn a profit.

Being fired also usually means that you leave immediately. He is still working there...

Stupid pansy democrats came up with it

Fired implies you sucked at your job and were let go because of your inadequacies!

Being laid off is when accountants come through and decide that we need to get rid of x number of employees to turn a profit.

Being fired also usually means that you leave immediately. He is still working there...

Yeah.. I think that just proved my point.

Yeah Barge, 37 people out of 100 people from my building, and over thousands all over the company getting fired on the same day... Thats not a lay off or anything, STFU :rolleyes:

You do realize your telling a guy who can bench press over 6 times your wieght to STFU right? Maybe they canned your ass becuase your what they call not smart

You do realize your telling a guy who can bench press over 6 times your wieght to STFU right? Maybe they canned your ass becuase your what they call not smart

Save the benching bs...

All that tells me is how useful you are when i need a jack. :)

Sorry harry all of us arn't trained in the flying cricket fighting style.

Just soo you know fighting styles are useless when it doesn't get past one punch :)

Back