• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help...

How many times has the car been hit by deer?
:(

How ever you wanna put it.
:dizzy: :laugh:

Deer DO run into cars quite often . Happened to my bro's Scooby a couple months ago :( .

tell me about it, my father hit two deer in two weeks, first time just a chip in the windshield then the hood and fender, headlight the second time, might have been in the same area also ...

Poor car!

We were on 61 last year when this deer came out of the woods, took a flying leap across the road and slammed into a blazer. The poor dude never saw it coming, we did though. Smashed his windshield, dented the side and broke the window. He (the guy) had glass all over himself and was bleeding. :(

i saw a deer hit the camaro in front of me at 9 am in the morning, it hit the fender then went fliying into the air ...

That's kinda gross when they go flying.

My friend Ian (no , not the Ian here in CE-CEG) was driving his little 4x4 pickup truck , when a deer jumped off of a high bank along the road , landing on the hood of his truck . It the slid into , and through his windshield - basically landing in his lap :shocked: ! With the deer over the steering wheel , laying in his lap , he couldn't steer , and ended up skidding to a stop in someone's yard . He drug the deer , bleeding , kicking & screaming out of the passenger side of his truck & beat the deer into submission along the road . It was a MESS & a half . Insurance almost totalled the truck - it got all kinds of new stuff , including the roof , since the deer bent the pillars :shocked: .

as for an update.. we are getting the jetta fixed so i can drive it. in the mean time its up to my dad and I to figure out what to do bout the motor.. and he hasn't e-mailed me back yet, so i haven't a clue what we are to do :confused:

That is disgusting Allen. I would have totally freaked out, I probably would have jumped out before I stopped the car. :D

I'll look around for you Andrew, maybe I can find a reasonably priced engine for you.

I miss my Jetta. Still trying to locate some shots of it/them.
This is the CEG, if we can't find him an engine....

haha, well i'll have the jetta till July.. which is when my brother gets back from austrailia (study abroad). but yeah im going to try and save my $$.. but all the money i get goes into the gas tank.. haha

Stay off of 83!
At least the Jetta is good on gas. :)

Back