• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HELP...Which TruBenz Exhaust????

go with a 2.5" kit. i just installed my trubendz 3" SS catback exhaust with magnaflow highflow cat, and dual 4" tipp'd magnaflow mufflers. wow! awesome. it pulls harder up top now. best of all... NO rasp at all. the drone is minimal. the only thing i noticed was more vibration on the steering wheel at cruising speeds. kinda like a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr feel. Other than that, one of the best aftermarket stuff i've spent my money on, handsdown.

Bad....badsvt :laugh:

You can't compared a NA engine to a turbo engine, because your turbo is largly affecting the exhaust flow (because it is integrated into your exhaust). Changing the dynamics of the pulses on your car. Resulting with a different tone and all. That is why you can pretty much run dumps and still have no rasp.

Bad....badsvt :laugh:

You can't compared a NA engine to a turbo engine, because your turbo is largly affecting the exhaust flow (because it is integrated into your exhaust). Changing the dynamics of the pulses on your car. Resulting with a different tone and all. That is why you can pretty much run dumps and still have no rasp.

oh really? sorry our favorite unofficial moderator;)

i liked the way it sounded so much(stock svt no res)that i removed my magnaflow setup to put it back on:laugh:

Back