• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Help me name my new project! (sneak peek)

IRingTwyce

I ROCK at bumper cars!
Graham, TX: a place so nice, they rob your house t
I thought I would give everyone a sneak peek of my new project. I'll be picking this up on July 2nd. It's a black E0 with less than 38k miles. It comes with a Vortech supercharger and a cratered engine. It has some sort of functional cowl hood, but I don't have a better pic than the one you see here. Plans include a 3L combined with the current Vortech.

I'm looking for a name for the new car. It will be highly blacked out. With the S/C and cowl hood and a lowering kit, sinister is the name of the game. I'm looking for a name that conveys that. Something threatening/sinister/evil. Obviously, previously used names are out, so no Vader or Black Out.

The only two I've really come up with so far are "Nemesis" and "Spectre." Feel free to chime in with suggestions. Also preferable are names that can be conveyed in six letters, as that is the max Texas allows on plates. At this point, I'm leaning towards "Spectre."

What about the GRM RPR?

Grim Reaper can't get much more sinister, deadly, unmerciful or quick acting..

I can take zero credit for finding this car. Cuda06 found it in the Oklahoma City Craigslist classifieds. He had actually made a deal to buy the car, but had some issues arise after getting on the road to pick it up. He had to back out of the deal. He told me about it since I was so close and knowing I'd want to fix her up. It was just too good a deal to pass up, even though I have Contours pouring out of my ears right now (this will make six). I got the car for a steal. Less than the price of a new Vortech. :crazy: The proviso was that if I ever decided to sell it, Cuda got first dibs. If she turns out like I'm visualizing, I'll never sell. :drool:

I was gonna say go with my screen name boostdevil on other websites, but I can't think of a way to make it fit in six letters?

slaughter

Eradication

kill Cupid

Assassin

Pandora

depleted uranium

Brainmelter

Doombox

Plague

Destruction

Bury

just some random ideas. i have no idea if you need names for a plate or just a name for her.

though I have Contours pouring out of my ears right now (this will make six).

Holy Geez!

I wish I could find one for a low, low price! Lat decent one I saw that was close to me was a good 6 grand and had more than double the miles on it. :blackeye::mad:

As for names, how about Bane, Malicious or Menace?

Back