• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HELP FOG LIGHT

measurements

measurements

The late model foglight lense diameter is 4". The mounting bracket is 5" high and 5" wide. I just measured my spare one for my 99, and that's what the tape says.

what about 98s? when i just hold it up to the bumper in line with the fogs. it says 3 1/2...maybe cause its the bumper in the way or no.

This is also holding me back on buying new fogs. whats the real size n junk ya know.

size

size

I believe the earlier models used the same lense, but a slightly different bracket. The dimensions shouldn't differ that much. I remember in an earlier forum post, the poster had taken pictures of the two different types and the years to which they applied. Try doing a little searching and see if you can find it.

i prolly will, even though i know the fogs i want to use will fit because someone else on here has them. :)

ALL Contour fog lights are the same regardless of model 95-00. The difference is the mounting brackets. Styles are 95-97, 98-00, 98-00 SVT.

I love it when someone posts about SVT fog lights...... gee I've got them on my 95 GL ....LOL

My 2 cents,
AF

Last edited:
The brackets are slightly different though between various years/models. The lights themselves are the same though.

Back