• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello Kitty Exhaust Tips

I've asked it once, twice...and now thrice.

What do you do for a living and why am I not doing it?...Of course, he'll never say....hmph, lol!

Yeah, the intercooler is upgraded from stock to a pretty thick one. It doesn't get that good air back there though (that's why the fans).

They crib a few parts here and there since it's such a small production. If they produced their own, they'd need to double the price of the vehicle. That'd be kinda stupid. I'd rather pay $100k for this, than $200k for one with a few custom designed lights and knobs.

The tips are actually temporary. I need to get some made, but haven't had the time yet. I need to get them with 3.25" outer and 3" inner diameters. Since no one makes them, they'll have to be fabricated for this application. I'm going this way with a lot of things. I'm getting new sideview mirrors done as well, just need to 3D model then CNC the stalks.

I'm actually from Las Vegas, but I've been spending a lot of time in CA these days, since I started a business there.

The tips are actually temporary. I need to get some made, but haven't had the time yet. I need to get them with 3.25" outer and 3" inner diameters. Since no one makes them, they'll have to be fabricated for this application. I'm going this way with a lot of things. I'm getting new sideview mirrors done as well, just need to 3D model then CNC the stalks.

I'm actually from Las Vegas, but I've been spending a lot of time in CA these days, since I started a business there.

Tips should be permanent!

I was wondering why a Nevada resident needed 11-99 foundation plate frames! :)

at first i seen hello kitty pipes i thought to myself what kind idiot wold do that and then i seen them and they actually look cool, its amazing what people can do...

The custom made 3.25" outer, 3" inner tips are already ordered, just need them to be fabricated. Guess Hello Kitty is going on another car.

Back