• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hello AZ'ers! Remember me ?

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
What up guys ? long time no see! Morbit, and Necro, i just figured id say what up, and let ya know im now driving an Accord... i got a killer deal on it, so i couldn't afford to pass it up, and i need somethin good on gas, fun to drive, nice to look at, and DEPENDABLE! anyhow, PM me for my new phone number Morbit (if you even ever read this/check this forum)

anyhow, here's a few pics PO took, this is what she looks like:

l_052246391f2f4d64a01d0fa7b5caad78.jpg

l_4b673117c8ba44fa8cf4c367eb938694.jpg

l_4b8b6880fbdb434089703127c405b29a.jpg

l_7e23316565d644a19a2cd6b7ebf38f58.jpg

l_5b56c1aa5a724911b7956aa756023827.jpg

anyhow, there she is, actually morbid, if you hit me up soon, i could use your help, i need a hydrallic jack that will fit under her, and i wanna raise the front up 1/2-3/4" ... Chow for now B!tches! :laugh:

No, somebodys wanting to make payments on it, the saab has been sittin for over a year. it died shortly after i even got it, friggen shortblock... so this is the replacement, till i get the money out of the saab.

uhh, yeah... from Saab, for a new Shortblock + installation & labor $6-7K

and this car i got for.... $3k... like i said i couldn't pass it up. aaand im selling the non-running saab for $3-4k, so i can't complain, that im not taking a loss at all, which is ideal.

btw, where the hells is Morbid ?

there you are! What timing... my car is getting the best of me, so I dropped off the forums for a while, and you come back!

Your new car looks good! I saw one of your other posts and pm'd you before I saw this thread.... so give me your new # already :p

there you are! What timing... my car is getting the best of me, so I dropped off the forums for a while, and you come back!

Your new car looks good! I saw one of your other posts and pm'd you before I saw this thread.... so give me your new # already :p

Got your PM man, yah gimme a ring, ill try and give you a hand as often as possible. and when i start workin ill get you some $ too for your E1's. I never got around to payin you for those.

been a crazy year for me.

Sedona run ?

Sedona run ?

I'm wanting to cruise up to Sedona here sometime within the next month or less... So i wanted to put this out there, to see if anybody else would be available to tag along. most likely an Early morning weekend to start our way up north. but if we can get our scheduals together, I'm not apposed to going during a the Week either, so Let me know what would be a good day if you're interested, because my schedual is pretty much full open, until i find a damn Yob. :blackeye:

Back