• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group Buy 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. xtascox
2. Brent372 - Interested
3. mdbsbl8
4. svt4stv
5. Daves95Contour
6. chinaski
7. moose
8. jthursby
9. striker 2 - interested
10.my98SVTturbo- interested

Cool guys, ill leave this open until next week for possible stragglers and then ill submit the order and wait for paypal deposits.

If you want to get a head start you can send either full payment of 65, or non-refundable (if you dont pay for the rest of it....) deposit of 22 to my paypal : chaospook@yahoo.com

Wont fit due to the angle it comes off the TB, unless you get some form of 45* bend to put the airfilter in the stock location.

1. xtascox
2. Brent372 - Interested
3. mdbsbl8
4. svt4stv
5. Daves95Contour
6. chinaski
7. moose
8. jthursby
9. striker 2 - interested
10.my98SVTturbo- interested
11.Project SVT - im in

well, as I predicted those jerks "forgot" the checks:mad: I SHOULD get paid on Monday. As of right now I only have enough to go to Harry's on Saturday. I did get paid from my new job... yea... from a measly 6 hours...:mad:
I'm hoping to get my money on Monday...

Hey Pud... sorry for the delay.. I haven't been online here in almost a week. I'll be seding $$ later this week....

im sorry so late was curious do you have extras havent been on ceg for couple of weeks because work is it possible for me to get one?

Ive only gotten a few payments, Im not going to submit an order for ten and be on the hook for 6 of them. Ill wait until this time next week to receive at least 10 payments, if at that time I dont have them I will refund money to those that paid.

Sorry, I'm still waiting on getting paid from my coaching job. We are supposed to get paid by the 1st of each month and I'm still waiting on them. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow because I really need the money.

Dont worry, its not just you. Ive only received 2 payments. If you know someone who said they wanted it send them a PM and give them a nudge.

well i have the money to send, but i can't really wait on other people either. So I have my money ready if other people pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back