• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group Buy # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure,

I should still be able to have the holes countersunk for the rivets also

All demands! yeah I can probably include those too. But you're gettin coal for christmas!:laugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudmunkie
The shop is backed up about 4 weeks right now.

Im going to set a tenative production date of January 10th. I will be out of town until the second of january. I will be accepting deposits from now until january 8th, but dont feel rushed to get them in early or anything. PLEASE BE AWARE of the wait time. Ten shields should only take an afternoon to produce, and then allow me a week to ship them all out.

My paypal is
chaospook@yahoo.com

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS 22 dollars

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME. AND THE ADDRESS THAT YOU WANT YOUR SHEILD SHIPPED TO. I WILL NOT SHIP TO P.O BOXES, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES. (Canada is ussually only ~3 dollars more). Items are shipped via certified UPS. If you would like a tracking number with your package be sure to include your email adress in your paypal message!

If you are a lurker that would like to be added to the list, or would like to pay via CERTIFIED money order EMAIL ME: chaospook@yahoo.com

ONCE I RECIEVE A DEPOSIT I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE OFFICIAL LIST. DO NOT ADD YOURSELF.

The List
1. OB1 - Paid in full
2. Ronan - Paid in full
3. Mart_Svt - Deposit
4. Mr. Rodrgue -Deposit

status of groupbuy ? whats the expected finish / shipout date ?
thanks

As stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudmunkie
The shop is backed up about 4 weeks right now.

Im going to set a tenative production date of January 10th. I will be out of town until the second of january. I will be accepting deposits from now until january 8th, but dont feel rushed to get them in early or anything. PLEASE BE AWARE of the wait time. Ten shields should only take an afternoon to produce, and then allow me a week to ship them all out.

My paypal is
chaospook@yahoo.com

DEPOSIT AMOUNT IS 22 dollars

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME. AND THE ADDRESS THAT YOU WANT YOUR SHEILD SHIPPED TO. I WILL NOT SHIP TO P.O BOXES, AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES. (Canada is ussually only ~3 dollars more). Items are shipped via certified UPS. If you would like a tracking number with your package be sure to include your email adress in your paypal message!

If you are a lurker that would like to be added to the list, or would like to pay via CERTIFIED money order EMAIL ME: chaospook@yahoo.com

ONCE I RECIEVE A DEPOSIT I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE OFFICIAL LIST. DO NOT ADD YOURSELF.

Im going to set a tenative production date of January 10th. I will be out of town until the second of january. I will be accepting deposits from now until january 8th

updating the list shortly

1. OB1 - Paid in full
2. Ronan - Paid in full
3. Mart_Svt - Deposit
4. Mr. Rodrgue -Deposit
5. 00SVTGA - Paid in full
6. Cinder - Deposit
7. dorf tourcon - Paid in full
8. TourDeForce - Paid in full
9. NVSVT - Paid in full
10.NVSVT - Paid in full
11.sweetsvt - Paid in full