• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Headlight mod

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Someone do this to a black SVT with projectors. I don't car if someone thinks it looks ricey. It would make a black car with a Mirko and big rims look.:drool:
cci0809020025.JPG

cci0809020026.JPG

Yea I saw someone do this on a few other cars. They bought that EL cable and wrapped it around their projectors. There is a wide range of colors white, blue, green, red, orange, yellow, etc. I might look into this whenever I manage to build my projectors... I think it's been... 2 years now and I still have like 10 projectors sitting in my office.

This is a very common mod with the 'LS crowd. It helps that they have huge headlight housings, and round reflector openings. With the Contours, you'd most definitely need projectors to make it look right. Maybe Pudmunkie will do this with his next retrofit!

Mark

Stazi did that to his projectors. Had them at SZ05.

The charger would look better if the loops actually matched up with the reflector housings.

They actually don't look that bad :shrug:

I would love to see them on a tour though.

Would also look amazing inside some Morette's. Damn Joe why didn't they make the Mk1's the same on both sides of the pond. :censored:

Back