• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hawk HPS performance pads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
This groupbuy will only be for the E1 HPS pad FRONT set. Its the only thing I can get my hands on right now.

My regular sale price is $45 shipped

Group buy price will be $8 off if we get 10 ppl... If there isnt 10 ppl then ill give everyone on the list 5 bucks off.

Considering these go for around $70 in retail world this is a steal. I would stock up or keep just oncase your pads wear out sooner than expected. These pads are waaay better than stockers and cheaper than OEM aswell.

1. my98SVTturbo
2. Cloudx
3. klasky24
4. SVT-R-US
5. speed_cat
6. BoOgIeMaN_SE
7. Black Tilly (neco)

Well see how full the list is 2 weeks from now on the 25th....

Sam are these the HB420F.724? That is an awesome price on those. where the hell do you get them for $45 shipped normally, because even that is below most wholesale prices. :shocked:

This is the part number for the read pad.

HB510F.580 listed for 79.99 on one site.

These are awsome pads they stop like nothing else.

IMGP1750.jpg

Put me down as a most likely on this, trying to get some money together from something else and I'm pretty sure I'll end up being in on this. Pretty sick deal.

not much interest which is typical CEG... oh well if you 3 want a set I have 25 sets in stock so there is plenty to go around. If you dont want to wait ill do 40 shipped per set for you guys.

5 people to go to get them @$37 per set shipped!!!

4 days left...

Payments should be made on Monday the 25th... so I can start sending out the pads. Please wait untill the 25th to see how many people we end up with to confirm the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back