• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harrys @ hazletown

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
What does everyone think of Harrys in hazle town? Im planning on heading up there next monday to buy a 3.0L. Are there alot of Contours and taurus up there? With good DOHC 24V v6s? I herd motors are only 101 with $25 core? Are there alot of cars to choose from? any SVTs? thanks

I think Harry's in Hazleton is a great junkyard. I've only ever seen 2 SVTs there over a 4 year span. Next door is an auto recycler by the name of Kress Auto Recyclers, they might have some SVT parts, also, they would probably have some lower mileage 3.0L engines, plus they are already pulled and come with a warranty. Visit www.wegotused.com for more details.

There are quite a few Contiques and a few 01+ Tauruses there. As to whether or not the engine is still good, it's a gamble. Nothing from Harry's has a warranty.

As for other cars to choose from at Harry's, you name it and it is there with the exception of really new, popular cars. There are occasionally Mustangs (up to 02) and starting to see more Focuses. The higher end and more popular cars wind up next door at Kress's.

Back