• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday Kim!

Happy Bday Kim. Have a great time at Fenway and try to to spend $200 on food, which includes two hot dogs and 1 beer.:laugh:

Last edited:
Keep an eye on the Monster if there are any homers hit over it. We'll be diving all over for the ball. I'll have a big Red Sox winter jacket on!!

Happy Birthday to The Kim! Have a great one...easy on the dogs tonight, ballpark franks & beer make the ride home somewhat unpleasant for fellow passengers...

Happy Birthday to The Kim! Have a great one...easy on the dogs tonight, ballpark franks & beer make the ride home somewhat unpleasant for fellow passengers...

We're going with my gassy brother in law, so we'll be getting revenge on him. :laugh:
His g/f on the other hand will just get another taste (whiff?) of what she could be marrying into someday. ;)

Happybirthday.gif

We're going with my gassy brother in law, so we'll be getting revenge on him. :laugh:
His g/f on the other hand will just get another taste (whiff?) of what she could be marrying into someday. ;)

Depends on the dogs...but it just may be "taste" after all, I know what the Hebrew National all-beefers w/ grilled onions at Jacobs field can do to a carload...heheh

Have a good one!

Back