• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hankook Radial K106...

Reebs

meester super sleuth
Just a quick question, I can't find anywhere online whether or not my Hankook Radial K106 tires are all seasons, or just high performance summer tires? Anyone know anything about these tires? Tire rack doesn't sell them, or at least I couldn't find them on tire rack; I always check there because they have some decent reviews. Even the Hankook website isn't clear. These are 205/55/16's mounted on my e1's. I hope they will hold up okay in the snow because I don't feel like buying any snow tires this year.

Let me know what ya know about these!

Jeff

"The Hankook K106 is a high performance radial designed for serious driving excitement. The radical v-shaped tread pattern efficiently disperses water without compromising speed or handling. "

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/index.asp

The Ventus V4ES H105 and the Ventus H101 seem to be the only performance tires they have that are considered all season. Yours are not. Yours are high performance. If you look at your tread pattern, it doesn't look like an all season.

k106_tire_front.gif

well the tires you have used to be mine. i bought them at tireeasy.com they are an all season tire but i dont know how well they do in snow i had winter wheels and tires so i cant really help you ther.

I have been using them in the snow and haven't smashed my svt yet. :help: They are better than all my other high performance tires for snow. So for anyone wondering, these can be used in the snow. I honestly think they are pretty decent. I don't drive like an ******* in the snow though.

Back