• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween partay! October 21st

good times. :cool:
Mike is still zonked out. We got home at 3 am.

I have a feeling everyone else is also either still sleeping or trying their damndest to charge their batteries since we all were picture snapping fools.

Come on batteries! hurry up!

oh and JSmith is the luckiest SOB in the world.
I hope that dominican chick brought him back to Elky's house in one piece.
;)

oh and JSmith is the luckiest SOB in the world.
I hope that dominican chick brought him back to Elky's house in one piece.
;)

Oh you are freaking nuts. That was the best party ever. We got back to Elky's at about 5pm I think. I am so tired right now. I think that betwen the time we got to her place and the time we got back to Elky's we slept all of maybe 2 or 3 hours. I feel like I'm 90 years old, every part of my body hurts but it hurts so good. :D

We were looking at some of the pictures from the party that elky had on his computer. There were a few things that I don't remember happening like handing out a $20 bill to one of the girls that was dancing or doing something. I can't believe I missed all the spanking and the costume swapping, you all were out of control, it was awesome. Please post up the pics. I wish someone would have told me that the punch was all alcohol before I drank two whole cups of it.

Last edited:
Halloween parties aren't complete unless costume swapping occurs. :cool:

Elky, somehow you corrupted some of the pictures on my memory card, so I think you have some saved that I no longer have.
I have the majority of the pics still on the memory card though.

I'm glad that "Pumpkin" dropped that 20 you gave her though.
We all were astonished to see you throwing the 20's around. silly Jaybob, er, Sanchez.

Last edited:
Here are our pics
Before you click, do know that there are pics of dude's in drag, some underwear and some skin shots. I think they're all mild, but use your best judgement if viewing from work.
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/klafortune/Halloween 06/

some notable pics:

Drunk Bucky rules!
PA213380.jpg

Looks like the Metalhead is giving Lara Croft a punch in the face!
PA213403.jpg

Dirty, drunk messican (aka lucky fuggin sob)
PA213372.jpg

Our lovely party hosts, Elvis and Marilyn
PA213355.jpg

Sorry we missed it! We were going to try and stop by after our party (first of two halloween parties this year!), but it didn't get out until after midnight, and we were just dead tired.

I'll make sure I post pictures... I was Indiana Jones, but Robin and a few of our friends went as "The Women of Kill Bill," with Robin as The Bride from Vol. 1. :)

yeah, jay had a nasty limp going on when he got back to our house!
haha

kim, thats odd that some of your pics got corrupted, that never happened to ours.
i can put everything i have ona disk and give ti to you.
sound good?
i think we took over 200 pictures that night!
haha

good times!!!

Elky & Jess, thanks for hosting a great party. Karen and I had a blast! We have close to 200 pics as well. This will be one party we won't be forgetting for some time!:)

I must apologize for my gas.
I was trying to impress Jess and give her a gift, but I failed to check for other audience members first. :blackeye:
I think I put Stazi to shame that night. :eek:

Yes- thanks for a great time, Elky and Jess! Man oh man...you guys throw one hell of a pah-tay! We were tired the next day, that's for sure!

I'll try to put our pics up soon...I think I have a few of Jay's chick for those of you who couldn't attend!

Back