• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to start a pissing match or anything, I can tell you make good products and are legit from what I see through the other users. Its just that you said in the post below that mine was to ship on the 11th and its now the 29th and I haven't even received a tracking number. Thats what i meant by an update.

young Skywalker, your set needs endcaps welded on. these are specialty sets that require additional work. John plans to get on those this Friday since its his O-day. hopefully they can even ship out that day. everyone who has paid in full and needs endcaps is in the same boat as you.

Shatt, as i mentioned via email earlier, i went ahead and shipped out another replacement set to you. we'll worry about the other set.

Beansie, your set shipped out yesterday as well.

ill be going through the paypal stuff in the next day or so and updating my info. i have two sets here ready to ship out. they'll be out by friday to somebody. most people havent paid in full yet, but no rush on that for those that need more time.

Hey I sent in a $50 Deposit on march 6th and I really have been financially stressed the past couple months and kinda still am....

I dont have the other $100 bucks at the moment but I have $50 bucks in my paypal that i can send to you....

It will probably take me another 2-4 weeks to get the other $50 which will complete the $150.....

If this is fine with you let me know... I see that these are still being made and I really do want a set for my car...

Please let me know if you can do this for me or if I should just have you send me the $50 Deposit back into my account...

- amyn

You know that you don't get a deposit back when you pull out normally right!
In this case I'm sure you will be fine one way or another but you shouldn't be expecting deposit money back just cause you can't come up with the rest of the cash.

Extremely interested in a set. Is there a set sitting around I could get my hands on and then paint a funky color?

You know that you don't get a deposit back when you pull out normally right!
In this case I'm sure you will be fine one way or another but you shouldn't be expecting deposit money back just cause you can't come up with the rest of the cash.

I dont think I asked you, but since you jumped in, it looks like the product is still being made. Therefor, if mine is not made yet I may be able to get out. Thats why the question was asked....

On the other hand I REALLY do want these and I have been having a couple personal issues as well as financial issues with my car. Things come up you know. C urself out of the conversation that you were never invited into....:nonono:

PM me when you get a chance steve and let me know what I can do.

- amyn

i may have replied to your EMAIL already (please email me people), but ill post here for all to see.

no problem on waiting for the rest of the cash. we're CEG man, we take care of each other :cool:

anyone who STILL wants in, no problem. if we run out, we'll just get some more steel. better to get them done now while we're in the mode and have the stuff set up.

i picked up TWO sets today that john finally got the end caps welded on. those are skywalkers and mr yorks. i should be able to get them out today unless someone throws a monkeywrench into my plans! :mad: :crazy: i also have a few more sets ready to go for the next few peeps who have paid in full.

ps, this weekend will be SFC welding in day at john's house. Zack, can you make it? you were the reason i initially asked him to do this. also doing a cobra and maybe even my cobra. mattyk, can you brings yours to finally get yours done?

any other locals who'd like to jump, now's your chance.

i may have replied to your EMAIL already (please email me people), but ill post here for all to see.

no problem on waiting for the rest of the cash. we're CEG man, we take care of each other :cool:

anyone who STILL wants in, no problem. if we run out, we'll just get some more steel. better to get them done now while we're in the mode and have the stuff set up.

i picked up TWO sets today that john finally got the end caps welded on. those are skywalkers and mr yorks. i should be able to get them out today unless someone throws a monkeywrench into my plans! :mad: :crazy: i also have a few more sets ready to go for the next few peeps who have paid in full.

Sounds good thanks for the solution, I really didnt wanna back out anyways..

- amyn

ps, this weekend will be SFC welding in day at john's house. Zack, can you make it? you were the reason i initially asked him to do this. also doing a cobra and maybe even my cobra. mattyk, can you brings yours to finally get yours done?

any other locals who'd like to jump, now's your chance.
Damn,
I just wrote to you about doing this at the end of the month. I will be out of town this weekend and next.
Can we postpone till the 31st? I could also do memorial day weekend if the 31st is no good.

Maybe an obvious question but hard to tell from the pics...these get welded on both sides right? Not just the inside-side that is seen in the pics. Just want to make sure before I start painting mine and leaving spots available for the weld.

From a mustang forum:

"Stitch weld them. about 3-4" long, about 2-3" apart staggered on opposite side. Much stronger"

Also, should we be worried about carpets catching on fire?

Another $50 payment has been made today by e-check....

Total Paid $100 bucks and I owe you $50 bucks when I get it...

Thanks a lot..

- amyn

My payment is in the mail. I sent you a money order for $150. I forgot to send it in a while back. Thanks can't wait to get these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back