• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Deep set chrome gauge cluster trim rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
Pricing is as follows:
$36 = A full set of trim rings shipped to you U.S.A

$39 = A full set of trim rings shipped to you Canada

This is roughly a 25% discount from retail to USA buyers and 20% to Canada buyers.

Shipping:
Shipping will be via USPS parcel post. Cost has been built into the price.

Payment:
PAYPAL ONLY
. In thinking it over, to be fair to everyone, I dont want the order to be delayed because I'm waiting on someone's check to get here, clear, etc. I have already calculated paypal fees into these prices so there is no need to add it.

Paypal address is: petersongw at yahoo dot com

When you send payment please include your screen name, real name, and shipping info.

Group Buy cutoff date
Everyone will have until the evening May 17th to pay up. That's 1 week from the time of this post. Order gets submitted morning of May 18th. If this is going to be a problem for any of you, please pm me to discuss it.

Time frame:
Estimated 3 weeks to 1 month from the time I submit the order. This covers the shop time to produce 20+ sets, shipping from UK to USA, and shipping from me to you. A customs hold "could" mean additional wait time. Holds by customs are random and in my experience seldom.

ContourRings1.jpg

ContourRings3.jpg

ContourRings5.jpg

1) PAID teamsvtour
2) PAID petar_velichkov
3) PAID imurdaddytoo sport
4) PAID Chas (#1)
5) PAID Chas (#2)
6) PAID JPS98SVT
7) PAID Brent372
8) PHilly
9) PAID Turbo_fox
10) PAID striker2
11) HolyRollerz
12) PAID dannimarieiro
13) PAID conceptrs913
14) PAID IRingTwyce
15) PAID IRingTwyce
16) PAID IRingTwyce
17) PAID Blast47
18) PAID rollinstylee
19) PAID boumacj
20) PAID Wien_Sean
21) PAID WHT02lightning
22) PAID tigerbalm
23) PAID Onimitsu
24) PAID Dino Macri
25) PAID Ooklah
26) PAID todras
27) PAID oberthecat
28) PAID enigma11211
29) PAID trhlz1222

I vowed no more stupid aesthetic crap but these are too classy to not get and compliment my other chrome and aluminum interior candy...damn you.

1) teamsvtour
2) siciliansvt82
3) imurdaddytoo sport
4) Chas (#1)
5) Chas (#2)
6) JPS98SVT
7) Brent372
8) PHilly
9)Turbo_fox
10) striker2
11) HolyRollerz
12) dannimarieiro-depending on price
13) conceptrs913---90% sure
14) IRingTwyce
15) IRingTwyce
16) IRingTwyce
17) Blast47
18) rollinstylee

1) teamsvtour
2) siciliansvt82
3) imurdaddytoo sport
4) Chas (#1)
5) Chas (#2)
6) JPS98SVT
7) Brent372
8) PHilly
9)Turbo_fox
10) striker2
11) HolyRollerz
12) dannimarieiro- PAID
14) IRingTwyce
15) IRingTwyce
16) IRingTwyce
17) Blast47
18) rollinstylee

check your pm sent payment

You guys are of course free to pay at any time up until Sunday (17th). However, if your in a position to pay now, please do. Everyone's busy, gets distracted, and forgets stuff like this. Better to take care of it while your thinking about it. I'd rather avoid a situation of it's Saturday night and several of you have not paid leaving all of us to wonder if your still in.

I get cranky if I have to e-harass you in pm's to pay up. So get your payments in soon to me!

1) teamsvtour
2) siciliansvt82
3) imurdaddytoo sport
4) Chas (#1)
5) Chas (#2)
6) JPS98SVT
7) Brent372
8) PHilly
9)Turbo_fox
10) striker2
11) HolyRollerz
12) dannimarieiro- PAID
14) IRingTwyce
15) IRingTwyce
16) IRingTwyce
17) Blast47
18) rollinstylee
19)boumacj

1) teamsvtour
2) siciliansvt82
3) imurdaddytoo sport
4) Chas (#1)
5) Chas (#2)
6) JPS98SVT
7) Brent372
8) PHilly
9)Turbo_fox
10) PAID striker2
11) HolyRollerz
12) PAID dannimarieiro
13) PAID conceptrs913
14) PAID IRingTwyce
15) PAID IRingTwyce
16) PAID IRingTwyce
17) Blast47
18) rollinstylee
19)boumacj
20) PAID Wien_Sean
21) PAID WHT02lightning
22) tigerbalm

How involved is the install for these? Lucky me I've never had to take my dash apart. Screws and clips only? things tend to break taking apart? brittle plastic etc.

How involved is the install for these? Lucky me I've never had to take my dash apart. Screws and clips only? things tend to break taking apart? brittle plastic etc.

It's pretty easy. Pop the clock/contour PATS panel off, two screws behind there. Pop the defrost/dummy switch combo off and a screw or two there. A couple of screws around where the gauge cluster is towards the top and to the sides. Pull plastic dash piece thingie out. Unscrew gauge cluster. Disconnect two connectors behind gauge cluster. Pop clear plastic cover off. Pop trim rings on.

Reverse.

No brittle plastic, the plastic is thick and tough. You would have to manhandle or over-torque to break plastic. These rings are easy to install. Should only take you between 30 mins to 1 hr from start to complete re-assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back