• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Greddy Emanage

i was searching the net for people who might have used an emanage on the zetec, when i came across a topic that was on here way back. i think someone had a svt and was using it. i was just wondering how it went.

i have installed one on a 420a eclipse (turbo) and does pretty good but hard to tune with the butt dyno only. i have also bought one a while back, and have it laying around. i was going to put it in my saturn, but it will be getting a tec 3. since i was going to through nitrous on the contour, i figured i would tune it with the emanage. i just want some feedback on if anyone else decided to put it on theirs, and from the person who used it, sure different engine but would like to know how it went.

oh no emanage ultimates, just the blues.

i just have this emanage sitting around, and i was going to purchase the ignition harness so i could tune ignition (if even possible on the zetec) and tune the injectors im going to put in it, since you can buy the ignition harness itself to cover it all. im going to run a 75 shot on the car, and if i get mad, 100 shot.

i just want to use this emanage since ive got it, and i wasnt going to use it simply as an afc. i like it because it piggybacks the system yet i have some good control over things, and is a hell of alot cheaper then setting up like a tec 3 to piggyback the system.

The emanage is good for fuel delivery changes but on our cars and I think the zetec too, it cannot adjust the ignition without significant changes.

On the other hand, GReddy came out with some new products, ignition adapters and such that may help you install it. I don't know and you would have to fork out the cash to experiment.

yeah, i kind of figured the ignition wouldnt work. same thing happened on my friends eclipse. probably can do without the ignition anyways, would help though.

now just need to figure the airflow meter rotary setting. i hate those things.

Back