• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Great Lakes opening night!

svtd00d

CEG'er
i dont know if any of you guys were there but it was a pretty good turnout for the opening night at the Dragaway.

some of the best sounding cars i thought were a silver/blk challenger , and this white/white GtO, both had rediculous loud exhaust, but it sounded great. both were high 13's low low 14's.

the best looking cars there were a brand new 2008 viper with a sick lookin hood, and maybe the twin turbo mercedes. Both lanes people were spinnin at green and not many people there had clean runs so thats why the viper couldnt break 12. same with the mercedes and EVERY front and rear wheel drive car. AWD seemd the best. (no $h!t right? ;) )

but i believe the fastest run for cars that night was the dsm 12.1 his best and the eclipse 12.2 which was amazing and both could not for the life of them get a decent jump on green. also were absolute sleepers which makes me happy.

i think the next street drag is on the 18th. im probably gonna run my CSVT for fun and would love if another could make it! im the only one there!

EDIT: its open street drag for everyone till sunday! $12 thats it!

Do you have an extra diff laying around?

If not, you will need one :rolleyes:.

Ironically I blew up my diff on the street, not on the track. Still, the car didn't know where it was, just that powershifting into second at redline shaves teeth off of spider gears. :)

Back